Saturday, December 01, 2007

A story!

My friend recently got abused from a local Italian place. Some would say sexually, I would say financially...

My "sissypants" was out and about and brought home food from the same Italian place (I did not have a chance to tell her about the unjust acts that had gone done). She goes through the food and notices they shorted us a cheese steak sub. However, they did give us a order of cheese fries we did not order. She promptly calls them, tells them of their error (something my friend did not do), and gets a free sub. As we are eating I go to open the bread that came with my salad, and bam, the bread is in fact the "missing" cheese steak. Once I point this out to Julie she says, "It was so flat, I thought it was the bread." In fact the bread, was there as well.

In the end we ended up with a free cheese steak and a free order of cheese fries. That's right, tast'em!

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Yes, I ordered a large pepperoni pizza and a large extra cheese and a couple vegetable pizza. When we get them home, find out both have pepperoni on them...whatever, I think and order another like the first. We'll just stick the wrong pizza on the shelf and eat it some other time.

Order the second and get down there to find out that they've put ANCHOVIES on it this time. I mention the last one I got was wrong, and now this one is wrong too. They offer to make me a new pizza and all I can do is say 'fine, I'll sit here for 20 minutes while you make it'.

So I ended up paying $50 for three pizzas. They fucked up two out of four pizzas. Taking an order isn't hard folks, it is fucking elementary.

Shame Santino's Italian Restaurant in Jersey Shore. PA can't seem to figure that out...

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page