Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Thank you suscom

Look who's back...

So it's been a rough August in some ways and a good one in others. I lost my job, but I get $1200 a month for unemployment. We moved which was trying at times. We made it and now everyone has their own room, we have a living room, now if we could only find a couch...

Ozzfest if Friday. Let me do that over. Ozzfest is fucking Friday! There, that's more like it.

What do you mean there is money under the table?

I am off to shoot bitches, thanks for tuning in.

Later.

I love you Julie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

woot woot! I think I was just coming in as you were leaving. How did it feel to wade knee deep in bodies once again?

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page