Monday, July 30, 2007

Say what?

Well well well...long time no write. Man, do I have some stuff to say.

First off, remember how I was so happy to leave DRW? I do. Guess who applied for a job at DRW today? That's right mofo's me. Apparently, my new job only wanted me around for a little while. Nothing luck throwing a big fucking wrench into gears that were turning so smoothly. Am I upset? Sure am, but not as much as I was on Friday. So it sucks and today I went to a few places and we'll see what comes from it. The new place did offer me another job today, 3rd shift at $2.21 less an hour than what I was making. Which equals out to be $0.67 more than I was making at DRW when I left. Lets not forget, I drive an extra 25 minutes one way to get to the new place. So in the end, I would make less because of what I spend on gas. Well see what happens...

...I'm taking this week off since things have played out this way. I am eligible for unemployment. Before getting it, you have to get a waiting week in which I will have in on Friday. Tomorrow we get the U-Haul and get ready for the move on Wed. Oh yea, nothing like loosing your job right before moving into a house you're going to try to buy. Anyway, this place is a nut house. We have shit everywhere. Boxes here, TV's there, clear glass here. You know how it goes. We are all set and excited about the move. Look out Avis here we fucking come.

I just don't understand certain things about this world. You work hard, show up everyday, put in extra O.T. and for what? A big sack full of bullshit. Maybe I will just ride out the unemployment for the max. Sit around, fuck the man, and finish on his ass...

On a lighter note, G had one hell of a bash. I rather enjoyed myself! A bunch of sexually friendly family folk there. What ever floats your boats I suppose. The highlight for me? Finding K passed out on the pee trail. Priceless...

Well folks my baby girl is fussy and my boy is wanting his mama...

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page