Thursday, April 26, 2007

You can't make this shit up...

So of course something would happen right before I call it quits at good 'ol DRW.

There's this guy that no body really likes. I admit he's kind of creepy. He's been in jail for beating on his lady so ya know, whatever. Anyway, he lost his artificial eye tonight.

What's more disturbing the fact that he lost it or if some one finds it?

Tomorrow is my last night and I know I will not be here all night. Maybe a couple hours. I have some shit to get out of here yet. Like my radio and microwave. I'll miss it a little then before you know I won't miss it at all.

I'm not very wordy right now...

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page