Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July

It's been a couple weeks since my last post and I have a hard time believing that much time has passed. I find time is almost always filled these days...

Had a blast last weekend doing some camping w/ G & K down by pine creek. It was very relaxing and a very good time. I had not "camped" w/ G in many moons. Since we were 16 or 17. We had some good conversations. I want any one who reads this and also reads his blog to ask him about the sweet potatoman. Trust me, if he tells you, it's a good story. We played some badminton, which was fun. I hope this only starts a long stretch of good times for us.

Works been work. I've kind of settled in now and see it for what it's worth. A job. What can I say? Work can only be so fun...it is nice to get paid to have a day off now and again.

Word still has it we'll be signing some papers on a house very soon. Nothing so far, but very promising words have been spoke.

Happy 4th of July to you and yours.

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Sweet potato man...

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page