Thursday, May 10, 2007

2 weeks in

Is 2 weeks in anything like balls deep?

I'm happy to report not too many fuck ups. No fights. Most of all, I'm digging it. I pretty much have the run of the place. I am busy almost all day. It's a little slow until 8am but that's a good hour to come to my senses. I will probably be able to snag some Saturdays. You see the place is a mess and their system is as old as a dinosaur. They have these things called computers these days that could make things so much easier. Granted I do use the computer. However, they do no currently use anything for inventory control (SAP goes live in August). This will make things not only easier but much better. I touched based today w/my bosses boss about it and he seems like he wants me at the controls for the change. I told him, I'd get it done and he said I'll get the chance. None of this shit happened at my old job, it's much more exciting I think.

Sometimes the mornings seem to come in a blink of an eye. Most days I'm good until 9pm. Some days around 7 I seem to hit a wall. I'm trying to figure out something that works for me that gets me pepped up. I'm still working on it. In the morning, I like to have a tea to wake me up.

I have to write about falling off the wagon and how it doesn't seem to bad...

Well loyal reader I admit to you that I stink. I need to hit the shower.

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

Every time I check out your blog and see the two weeks in being like balls deep, I can't help but think of Mimmie...

"Oh Mimmie! Where do you want it Mimmie! Ooooh Mimmie!!!"

Have I done the hand gestures that go with that? K finds it particularly vile and disgusting.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page