Friday, February 08, 2008

Number 200!

So blogger says that this will be my 200th blog post. Wow...

All is going alright. My "sissypants" got herself a job. It's all well fine and good, but I do miss her. Sometimes the extra daddy duty tiers me out but I'm holding up. We will really benefit from the extra income that's for sure.
Publish Post
It is income tax time. Time to pay some folks back and hopefully in the process get rid of a bill or two!

I'm feeling pretty run down at the moment. I felt like I had so much to say, now I find myself with little on my plate.

Later.

I love you Julie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

the big 200!

daddy duty. with an emphasis on duty.

do you use a school textbook to enforce law & order in the household :)

I'll do a shot for ya boss.

5:51 PM  
Blogger JW said...

Do 2 shots for me...

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page