Saturday, April 19, 2008

Smells like...

...spring time outside.

I've been really making an effort to loose some poundage. In the last two weeks I've dropped 6 pounds. It's a start, I have many more to go before I reach my goal. Luckily for me G recently purchased a weight machine and allows me to join him for a work out on Mon, Wed, Friday. Well, we didn't do it yesterday, I am hopeful he calls to catch up on the work out today!

The job is going very well. I've settled in pretty well. The guy training is hanging on a little tight to responsibilities that should no longer be his. I can understand why, but change is a coming. If by months end he's still holding on tightly I will have to make an issue about it. I don't mind, but yet I do.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm taking my son outside to do some yard work!

Later.

I love you Julie!

1 Comments:

Blogger Garrett said...

6 pounds is not bad at all!

I keep telling myself that I'm adding muscle, and that isn't why I'm losing weight at the moment :(

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page