Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Where have I been?

I wrote this while I was at work today.

Prosper = teh win

Did you know that it is almost impossible these days to go to a bank and get a personal loan? Basically the bank will farm you out to some body else and be the middle man while you save little. www.prosper.com is the future. I will soon show my support in the form of advertisement! In a nut shell prosper is a community of people that have money to lend, or are seeking money to borrow. I recently sought out a loan and I admit it took some time but I finally got one. The loans work almost like an ebay auction. First users registered as lenders bid on your listing. Your listing consists of your story (this is where you want to plead your case to the masses), what you want the money for (Citi financial is raping me in the ass at 25%, please help stop the bleeding), and what your willing to pay in interest. If you are fortunate enough to get fully funded, lenders then begin to bid down your interest rate. For example I was seeking $9000 @ 12.2% interest. I got fully funded, and the rate got bid down to 11.1%! Not bad at all. It is a three loan and will just about consolidate every debt I have into one, convenient, and much more manageable payment. I thank G for enlightening me on this. I had no idea that prosper existed. There are others out there, but found prosper to be my pick.

Things seem to shaping up nicely when it comes to purchasing the house we’re in. Credit score is no longer an issue. At the latest we are looking at income tax time. It is going to depend on how much out of pocket $$$ we’re looking at.

I’m going to Kentucky this weekend for my grandfather’s full military honors ceremony. In a car, with my folks, for 12 hours, fun… The cause will ease the pain of the ride.

Speaking of long rides…

Ozzfest is only one day this summer. Fuck me. August 9th in Texas. Guess who’s going to Texas? I got my ticket last weekend. I and a friend of mine will be making the 21 hour drive down and then again back. It will provide lots of time for catching up with Ben and hopefully provide lots of memories I will never forget. My “sissypants” isn’t happy about it. I know I would not be happy either if she were going away for so long and so far. I don’t know how I can explain to her or anyone else how I feel about going to the Ozzfest. I don’t take or find much pride in things, but when Ozzfest ends its run (which will happen one day) I want to be able to say that I went every year. When it’s done I want some ink in my flesh that says something to the point ozzfest 96-??. This will be Ozzy’s only US show this year. I want to be there. He is getting no younger and no ones music has touched me as his has. If it were not for the music, I don’t know where I’d be today. Going to Ozzfest this year isn’t about anyone taking a back seat to anything.

The job, needs to go.

I love you Julie.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page