Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Rambling

I've read no Ozzfest this year. If there ever were going to be a year I'd miss it'd be because of this.

The new year has seen 21 pounds leave my frame. Last month was not as productive as January, but I had aliments! A bum toe sidelined most of the last 2 weeks of the month. But after a visit to my doctor (the first since 2002) I'm back bitches.

I got a $1 raise today. I can say since I've been a working man, that is the biggest pay increase I've ever seen. I've worked harder, done more, gave more, for much less for all my working life. So when I was having my review and my boss was telling me such things as "It is very good that my boss knows who you are" or "Everyone notices and appreciates your efforts" I was a little taken by it. I've never been a part of something like that. I've always been taken for granted, pissed on and ultimately shit on in the end which resulted in me leaving in one way or another. I am even penciled in for another review in October, something that not everyone gets: Two reviews per year. Now hopefully business will pick up...

Ebony. Must. Go.

My baby girl is suffering through some sickness. I tell you, she is her own person that is for sure.

Connor is telling me his leg hurts.

He's getting that from Shaina, who went roller skating for less than a half hour and has a broken leg to show for it.

As for Drew, I won't even go there.

The wheels are turning on buying a home. Praise baby jesus.

Wish us all luck!

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page