Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Christmas

Wait let me change that, another low income Christmas. I have often (very often) found myself over the years dreaming, wondering, hoping that one day the burden of a past life would end. The past has lived with me seemingly forever when it comes to debt. This year should be the last year that we struggle as I have a few bills coming off the books at income tax time. I feel bad, even knowing it's not about the gifts, that I do not have presents stacked to the ceiling for my kids. This year was no different than the last few. Choosing to buy gifts, really tightens the noose around the neck. We will struggle next month, as we have for the past who knows how many. Merry Christmas.

I find myself home alone with having intentions of working but with that work already being complete, i know find myself at a loss. I will probably kick it around here burning boxes and wrapping paper, doing some laundry, shooting bitches perhaps. It is a dad's life.

Luckily my kids keep me in line. Oh and my wife, she likes to beat that ass from time to time.

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page