Friday, September 26, 2008

Look what I found

Time.

You know what entertains me at work? When truck drivers call for directions that I can barely understand. Take for instance the man I just spoke with. He's going on and on and I ask "Where are you now?". His answer, "Downtown somewheres". Thanks dude, that helps me a lot. Do me a favor and call your dispatch because I'm sure as hell not your GPS...

I hooked up this little stereo I've had since I was 18 in my office (still doesn't sound right, me having an office) and I was listening to a CD I created especially for work. My neighbor in the office next to me is Jerry. He's the production manager and has treated me like no one ever has in all my years of working. He comes over and peeks his head in and asks, "Are you ok? I thought I heard some one killing a cat!" That's right, I love to listen to the sound of pussy screaming!

I'm feeling very light hearted at the moment.

We are going out to eat tonight as a whole. All of us, in one place, at one time, to eat. You have been warned. DO NOT go to Bonanza in Williamsport PA tonight if you want to dine in peace & quiet.

I wish someone would bail me out from all my failures. Yes, I'm talking about our economy. Sure, I'm scared and worried but you know what? This didn't happen over night, and everyone gets what they deserve. I was happy to see Washington Mutual go out! I' m sure if you flipped through the pages that would be my blog you'd find my thoughts about them somewhere. To me, a bail out is not the answer. Tax me higher, I understand. Bring everyone home from a war that no one seems to give to fucks about, I'd understand even more. Cut backs, yes I understand. The future is more than a day away, it's as far as my eye can see. I'll suffer, so my children can suffer less and maybe, just maybe, enjoy their lives.

My "Sissypants" has been working 1st shift for 2 weeks now and it's awesome. I told her, to me, it's like nothing has changed. I get up, we leave together. I get home, and she's home. She seems to be doing ok. She is still adjusting to factory work or I should say other factory workers. There are all sorts, and to each their own...

Creep is just an ageless song. I wish I was special, so fucking special.

Ok I think I'm out. Blog, I've missed you.

Later!

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page