Sunday, November 16, 2008

Almost there

The road is leading to 31 it ends Wed, 11/19.

Last night we partied, oh yes, we partied. There were two guests that I had not seen a good amount of years, and guests that I have not gone without seeing for years. Together, we laughed, we shouted, some smoked and some did not, most importantly we shared an awesome night together. I love having times like these. I would not trade them for anything.

Thank you my "sissypants" for putting all this together. If it were not for her, times like these would be far and few in between.


One of these days I will have a post of substance, but for now leave here knowing at this moment, I feel fine.

Later.

I love you Julie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page