Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hanging out

We've been doing a bit of it lately. We invite a few people over, only a couple ever come and we enjoy playing some cards. We usually cut loose on the week ends and have some drinks. Us being the hosts, enjoy a slow burn too. Last night for example, the night didn't end until 4am. We don't just enjoy late parties with beer. We also enjoy relaxing, just playing rummy or a couple new games G has introduced to us. A night of these games is fine too.

Why anyone would not want to have a good time with or without the booze is something I can't understand, totally. I know what it's like to be so down in the dumps you look above and see nothing but darkness. I have dug holes that have reached the sky. Looking back, and probably ahead these times will be seen again. If you have a choice, and with all that I have seen in my life, choose to have some fun, cut loose. There really is no time for anything else.

I know that is easier said then done. So is saying I'm going to loose weight, again. Year after year. However with some work you can say I lost 6 pounds this week. I can say this. The most difficult thing, is trying to keep my mind off of food if I find myself "thinking" I'm hungry. Thinking, because I'm not hungry, I just think I am. This should be an interesting adventure.

To all my friends, your awesome and my life would not be the same without you.

I have rambled on long enough.

Later.

I love you Julie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page