Friday, March 08, 2013

8:51pm

Julie & Shaina are at the store. Gabby is sleeping. Connor is wide awake. Me, I'm me.

Don't feel the best. Sort of feel off. Brain hurts. Got a tooth that is not far behind. Ah, the joys of no dental insurance.

I really don't have much to say. Seems there are times, when I have time, I about the old blog. So, I decided to pay a visit, blow the dust off, and leave some ramblings.

I had a interview today. It went very well. It was a very laid back interview, far from the norm. There was really no structure to the interview. We chit chatted and that was that. That being said, the interviewer did not have information that he should have. That being insurance details!

Brodart continues to slow and I fear it dies more quickly with each day. I've never been in a situation where there was so much inaction. It's a shame. Working so close to home, with a decent wage is very nice.

I have a interesting interview set up for the 22nd of March. It's about 2 1/2 hours away. The place is willing to pay me mileage, which I find strangely intriguing. They are willing to pay me 57 cents a mile just to come talk to them. They of course, would not disclose the slightest bit of info regarding wage or benefits so it could end up being a complete waste of time. However, my curiosity is peaked and I'd hate to miss out on a golden opportunity.

My mother has been going through some health scares. Up to this point though, shes been able to navigate out of danger. One last hurdle to jump and hopefully she clears that one with grace. I love you mom!

Dad - you should be less of an asshole about the situation. That's all I have to say about that.

Julie his having struggles locating work. I am hopeful that something comes along soon or we'll be very much broke! We were lended a helping hand by a very old friend. Perhaps the oldest friend in my book of history. Why he did this I do not know. He certainly doesn't owe me anything. If anything I owe him, at least a conversation. I believe this is coming soon...anyway it would be great if this would work out.

I've been struggling, mightily, to find the energy to start working out again. If the day were even 2hr longer...

My cat is sitting so close to the heater in the hallway I don't know how he isn't melting.

Some of my friends are discovering happiness again. It is good to see this.

As I take a look around, this bedroom needs cleaned!

With a bit of trim work, which we are hopeful to complete this weekend, our kitchen will be nearly 100% complete. All that will remaining is redoing the plumbing for the sink and installing a new faucet. It is by far, the best looking kitchen I've ever been a part of. My sissypants is the best Susey Homebuilder!

I've rambled enough. Time to take some tags.

Later.

I love you Julie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page