Saturday, February 26, 2011

Words without much thought

I changed jobs recently. The new job isn't turning out how I had hoped it would. Really, I'm not sure how I hoped it would turn out. Better than it is. But, when you work somewhere & they take hours away from you you have to do something. I'm sure some day I'll move on from the new place and onto another. Perhaps I should just spin the wheel and see what it lands on for my next choice. Fast food service? Joy!

Bought a 1973 Lincoln recently. I have every intention on getting it back to mint condition. It may take a couple years but if I can help it, it will stay. My dad had one of these when I was a kid. Thinking back and looking back, that car brings back some of my best memories from my father who rarely was seen sober. So, one of the highlights of getting this car was seeing his reaction. It was as I hoped, and it brought a smile to my face and warmed my heart. If only for a moment...

I've decided that I've tried enough and that I'm done trying to figure out what the hell is going on with a friend of mine. All I can say is, cheers.

One of these days I'll get a hair cut, I swear.

I've been lacking motivation on just about everything lately. I'm not sure if it's the job situation or what. I'm fairly sure it is because I'm am pretty happy with how things have been going on the home front. If only Shaina would quit breaking and if Gabby would spit out her marbles all would be grand.

Fell down the front steps the other day. Back is staring to come around.

I love my new computer. Thanks G. Now if I could only find a new desk so that I could hook up both machines like the plan calls for.

Uncle Sam was good to us again this year. Now we are just waiting on the wonderful state to deposit. We've got a few projects line up. Roof repair, finish the kitchen, turn this computer room into a 4th bedroom, expand out back parking, rebuild and expand the back stoop, make a path from the house to the parking...christ I need to make a list.

I'm finding myself the soberest I can remember ever being as an adult. It's actually not so bad.

Later.

I love you Sissypants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page