Friday, July 09, 2010

Rambling

Look what I found.

One can only be sure of so many things in life. Such as the sun will rise and set until the sun is no more.

It's very strange, finding yourself in thought. Who's voice is that you hear? It sounds like mine, but it says things that makes my head spin.

A picture is worth a thousand words, so they say. The proof is in the pudding, another saying.

I go to work in the morning and in the evening some days.

I don't think I ever posted about purchasing a home. I did. After all that work and after all the help I have been given, it finally worked out. What a long ass struggle. What a worthy prize. My thanks I can not express enough.

If I had to pick my least favorite Uncle right now, it would be Uncle Sam.

Lets say I have 2 million dollars to build a warehouse. I sure as hell would make sure it was what I needed. Some people apparently, like to spend 2 million dollars on making bricks without straw...

Ozzfest 2010. Pittsburgh, I've missed you.

Would like to drop 20 more pounds and then go for more.

Drinking is not what it once was.

Freedom is not what it once was either.

The fire burns, just not so much.

My kids are crazy, and I love them so much for it.

The pill is round & blue with a W.

The pool turns green then clear again. They say the water is ok for you eyes.

If I ran the country every week would have a 3 day weekend. Of those 3 days, I'd like to spend them all with my "Sissypants".

Later.

I love you Julie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page