Tuesday, February 19, 2019

It's been a while since I just had a go at it...

Just going to leave this here.


My "Sissypants" has been going through some health issues. Most recently she was diagnosed with a pretty rare and aggressive form of cataracts. She'll be going in for eye surgery soon and I am hopeful it will correct her vision issues.

My son, he reminds me of me when I was his age. He needs to become more active which we are working on and are also working on proper nutrition at home. His grades, would be much better if he'd try just the littlest bit harder. We are working on this as well. I am hopeful that my words of wisdom will one day click for him. Although I am aging I can still remember. Kids don't listen too much too parents, not taking it to heart anyway. Not until they gain their own life perspective on things. At least looking back on life, that's how I feel about it.

My daughter, is becoming a wonderful young lady who has taking a liking to play music be on flute or ukulele.

Both step children are well and are moving into the next chapters in their lives. My stepson unloaded his money pit of a house and is starting over there. My stepdaughter is pretty healed from a serious car accident she had towards the end of 2018 and has returned to work doing something she previously didn't mind doing. I hope for nothing but the best for both.

How am I? I'm fed up with work. I have a boss who is helpless and worthless. The client looks to me to answer for him. I'm taking the only action I can and that's to keep my eyes open for another opportunity. Other than work I feel "fine".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page