Thursday, March 10, 2016

Checking in

Hello.

It has been quite some time since I found myself typing out thought. Lets see if I can remember how to do this.

Everyone in my life seems to be doing well. My children are as wonderful as they have ever been. My son, (C) he has the crazy that seems to run in the males in my family. However, he deals with it well. He's an awesome kid. No real bad bone in his body. Watching him growing into his own person I can only do my best to guide him without making him, ya know. I'm a straight shooter with him on things. It's the only way I know how to be. He's going into year 2 of little league and is very excited to be. His grades are good with the excepting of his Math of all things. We seem to have that under control now and I am looking forward to an improved report from his teacher!

My daughter (G), she too has the crazy but it's a bit different for her. She too, deals with it well. She's is definitely wired more correctly socially. She's a goofy girl. Very much taking after her big sister, which is not a bad thing. She too is going into year 2 of little league. No matter how I tired, I couldn't get her talked into play w/ the girls. She's her own, and that's that. Her grades, are just about flawless. Her art skills, are better than mine.

My step daughter (S), I can't say anything bad here other than, clean your damn room! She's got a very full plate. She's got her eyes set on the prize after high school and lord knows she's got everything within herself to reach it. I hope at the end of the day she is happy with whatever her skills and talent lead her to.

My step son (D), has earned my respect after years of earning my animosity. He just bought is his first home. Bought it. No bank. His hard earned $. After a iffy situation going in, he has that all under control now and I'm looking forward to helping him out whenever I'm able.

My wife (Sissypants), after all these years, after all these miles, I still look forward to every moment I can have with her. She has given me everything that I have written up to this point. I love her for sure.

My parents, I love them very much. My mom turned 60 not long ago. After some huge bumps in the road they seem to both have found common ground and have decided 40 years of a relationship is worth some work.

My friends, I love them too! I'm thankful for the ones I have.

As for me, got a new job. I know, surprise. However this job is not just a job I've been told. It's a career. The pay in my world, is sort of out of it. It's a bit of a drive but after only 2 month of on the job for the first time in history I have a sense of calm about finances and things to come that are related in those matters. My sanity seems stable. I can't recall the last time I had any real depression issues. I am happy to report that.

Later.

I love "Sissypants".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

See what we are spending our money on! To see more details, click here.
Locations of visitors to this page